Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bundled up in my ordinary obedient life is a woman that wants to be heard.
I spend my life in silence, never confiding or confessing.
Growing up with the believe that if a swallow all my feelings I will live a calm and peaceful life. Thinking that feelings do not need to be expressed and that expressing such feelings will hurt others.

But now I enter my apartment and tears flood my cheeks, streaming like a waterfall.
I save others the burden of my feelings but at what price am I sacrificing my soul.
The wild mustang in me refuses to be broken. Fear. Not just the fear of being a burden but also the fear that some day you might take all my confessions and hang them on the town square!

A vicious cycle is born, what means more to me? Expressing myself or not getting stabbed by my own skeletons? I want it to be over and therefore I have made a choice.
My life will go on as it has, in silence and in emotional emptiness to the outside world.
But here my Blog I shall confide in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers