Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is this what it feels like? (1)

The room is hazy with cigar smoke, lights are dim and flashing….
Through a curtain of lace and silk strips ….I…yes “I”…
Step out onto the stage with red pouted lips and glitter gel on my body….

The men look at me, I raise my eyebrow and give a seductive smile as I
Stride forwards to the pole…..
Fancy men is expensive suits with even more fancy and expensive drinks
Sit….barely on their seats….

I move my body in all the right ways, with all the right moves,
Anything that will want to make you touch me and take me to…
the underworld of your dirty fantasies.

In this club called Blog I strip for any man with a fancy and expensive drink.
Any one can look, ask me to bend over and I will!
The Blog is the one place where I can undress and show you all of me but yet at the same time you can only look and never touch…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers