Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You had me I was yours,
I spent weeks dancing around the thought of you and me,
You could have had me,
My spirit, my smile, my love and my body would have been your.

My lips your property,
Your hands my comfort,
My eyes your kaleidoscope,
Your love my strength.

Words can not describe the world I could have given you,
But you had to push me away,
playing with me like a bal that bounces of the wall,
you took me close,
once I was hooked on the ecstasy of you a bitter fall awaited me,


fuck the poetry……you hurt me and there is nothing I can do…not even cry cos u knower knew I liked you this much…..you talk of random things but you don’t know that some of the things you say really hurt me. I don’t let you close to me for fear of rejection for fear that you will use my weaknesses against me but yet even without telling you, you still manage to make me cry myself to sleep.


1 comment:

  1. anyways... interesting imagery, i particularly like my eyes your kaleidoscope... it's not something I've considered before... and you're definitely in pot load of pain... sorry mate...

    on a side note some spelling mistakes or well letters omitted here and there, i've left out whole words before =) so yeah not one to talk

    take care of yourself... pain is a good emotion for a brief period of time...keeps you sharp and teaches you, keep it around too long and it begins to fester and you'll find it harder and harder to let it go.

    ReplyDelete

Followers